1. Your birth plan, if you have one.
2. Lip balm because your lips may get extremely dry.
3. Men’s Crew socks are comfortable.
4. Loose pajamas and slippers will come in handy. Some women may prefer clogs.
5. Hair bands or clips to keep your hair out of your face during delivery.
6. Your own pillow from home will be extra comfortable.
7. Bring your own toiletries like a toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, deodorant, shampoo, lotion, and soap.
8. A nursing bra and nursing pads that you select ahead of time will help you be prepared.
9. A change of clothes and flat shoes for the trip home and an outfit and blanket for the baby.
10. A handheld back massager and massage oils may give Dad a way to help keep Mom as relaxed as possible prior to delivery.