Your Fitness Blueprint:
The following is your Fitness Blueprint! I have developed this blueprint and use this with all of my One-On-One Personal Training clients, Small Group (Semi-Private) Personal Training clients, and Virginia Bootcamp clients every day! I also do my best to follow this blueprint personally. I hope this gives you an outline of what you can, and should be doing, to get healthier and build a better quality of life!
Exercise: Your Weekly Exercise Plan Blueprint should be as follows:
1) 3 Days of Resistance Training for 30 Minutes with a Day off in between Workouts Example: Monday/Wednesday/Friday Resistance Training Workouts
2) 3 Days of Cardiovascular Training for 30 Minutes with a Day off in between Workouts Example: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Cardiovascular Training Workouts
3) Stretch before, during, and after each of your workouts
Nutrition: Your Daily Meal Plan Blueprint should be as follows:
Breakfast – (Lean Protein, Complex Carbohydrate, and Water)
Mid-Morning Snack – (Lean Protein, Fruit, and Water)
Lunch – (Lean Protein, Complex Carbohydrate, and Water)
Late Afternoon Snack – (Lean Protein, Fruit, and Water)
Dinner – (Lean Protein, Vegetable, and Water)
Nightly Snack – “Optional if hungry and up late? (Lean Protein, Vegetable, and Water)
Rest: Your Weekly Rest/Sleep Plan Blueprint should be as follows:
1) -Get 8 hours of sleep each night!
2) -Take a nap each afternoon, everyday!
3) -Take an hour for yourself each day to just chill and relax with your hobby of choice!